Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Introducing Reid's Poetry

Attention: This is not a hockey post. It is rather a promotion for a new blogging site I have set up for people who are interested in the topic of choice that I will list below. Hope you enjoy the information I have provided for the new blog site.

When I was younger, I was only six years old when I witnessed something that would change my life forever. It molded me into someone that I am today. Now many of you already know me as a hockey guy or a hockey person, but that's not entirely true. Of course my love for hockey will always stand and so will soccer. But this new site will indulge my other topic of choice.

That's right. The thing I witnessed when I was younger was the world of writing, the feeling of putting descriptions on paper and expressing yourself to the world. At first, I couldn't understand what it meant. Then I had some explanation and found that writing was a life force, a thing that brought people together sometimes or tore them apart. Many young writers out might have felt the same way but for me, writing was something more than just something to do with my life: It is what defines my life.

Poetry was one form of writing I became blended with. It helps create stories that sometimes I don't like to tell in front of people's faces. In fact, poetry is what you'll find on this new site.

"Reid's Poetry" is my new blogging site, where I'll be posting some of my works of poetry that I've created over the years. In fact, one piece of my work is already on the new site and there'll be more to come in the future.

So if you're interested in poetry or just like to hear a good poem, head on over to my other blogging site "Reid's Poetry" to kick back with some good ol' poetry. If you want to submit your own piece of work, send me your name and your poem to hoodenterprise@yahoo.com and I will be sure to post it up for viewers to see.

There will be no Facebook page for Reid's Poetry anytime soon, unless popular demand asks for me to do it. In the meantime, keep enjoying the NHL and MLS insight, but if you want to look for something new, head over to "Reid's Poetry." Just a note: It was once called "Reid's Take on the World" but that didn't come to fruition. Hope you enjoy my new site. The URL is below.


reidspoetry.blogspot.com

Plus, if you want find some great poetry, here's an Amazon link to a great book by Christopher Burns and many of his famous works of poetry.

1 comment: