Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Super Bowl Week Update

Hey puck heads!

As you might've heard, it is Super Bowl Week here in the San Francisco Bay Area, which means lots of festivities, player sightings, events, and fun. And that also means a lot of people. Well, I will be one of those people attending the events around the San Francisco area, so I will most likely not be able to blog as much as I would like it for this coming week.

Never fear, however. If there is a story I am interested in or that I find amusing, I will be blogging about it that night, probably around 10 or 11 Pacific Time. I won't be able to blog about it in the day because of course I'll be in the city, but once I get back to my desk and my MacBook, it is blogging away.

So I hope you understand. It's an exciting time here. The two best teams in the NFL are here, trying to compete for the Lombardi Trophy and I'm glad to be a part of it. I hope to be blogging more often soon, and I will be talking to you throughout the week when I can.

If you want to see more of Super Bowl Week from me, check out my Instagram page (@reidmeister). Also check out my Twitter @ReidUrban.

Have a good night, puck heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment