Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Reid's NHL Insight Is Back

Hello puckheads,

It's been a while since I last did a post. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I did a post. I apologize for being away for so long and for not telling you how long I would be away. So here's the reason why I had to get off the air for a while:

I had recently just finished college and before that, I was going through some trouble of trying to finish my classes so that I could graduate. Because of that, I had to spend less time focusing on hockey and more time focusing on my academics. It wasn't easy to get through four and a half years of getting a degree without focusing solely on my academics sometimes. There were times that I did come back and post some things about hockey but not much. College is not the easiest thing for me and even though I thought I could get through it easily, I was dead wrong and found it harder than I ever could imagined.

Being an English major too was also hard, having to work on different writings and stories and poems and all that being an English major required. Although I could've improved these skills as much developing blog posts and posting them on this site, I felt it best to put more blogging on hold until I finished out my degree and ultimately graduated. And I did. And I believe that by putting this aside, I was able to get through this and feeling a lot better about it.

I know that things have gone through lately in the NHL with stories and headlines, such as Patrick Sharp being a member of the Dallas Stars or even other players in new places, so I'll try to get up-to-speed and figure out exactly what has been going on in the NHL lately. But thanks to taking a break from this to focus on my degree and graduating, I have never felt better and more at ease with myself.

Again, I am truly sorry for being off-the-pad for so long, but hopefully, I will be able to make that up by telling you stories and accounts of what has happened lately in the NHL and bring you some headlines and my thoughts about what has happened in the NHL.

It may be in the offseason but I am fresh and ready to go. Let's make some news, puck heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment