Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Late Wednesday Toss-Up

Originally, I had said that the Wednesday Toss-Up was going to be Wednesday. Unfortunately, some of my friends needed me to help them out with studying for their finals so I was unavailable last night. So today, we're going to have the Wednesday Toss-Up. Let's get a look at our debates.

More pathetic? The Capitals losing seven in a row or Sidney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin on The Price is Right?
The Capitals are suffering badly and they're having a hard time getting off the ground. But they're a great hockey club and every team goes through this. The Sharks went through it at one point, the Kings went through it at one point, even the Penguins. The Price is Right is such a lame show that only housewives are watching that show. If they'd been on the TV show 24 then I'd have a better thought. But the Price is Right is too lame. It's Sid and Ovy on The Price is Right.

Who are you more excited to see lose? The Sharks or the Devils?
I hate these kind of questions because it reacts so negatively to the poor offensive style of play, but both of these teams are pretty bad right now. The Devils are not going to get into the playoffs because they can't score and when they don't score, Brodeur's not going to have a good night. But I'm more excited to see the Sharks lose because they've been underachievers all this time and if they make it out of the playoffs for the first time ever, then they'll be nicknamed as "The Stooges". At least that's what I think. It's the Sharks. I hate seeing the Devils lose but I hope they get better.

Who is more worthy of the All-Star Game? Kris Letang or Carey Price?
The Canadiens were so stupid to let Halak go and decided to go with Carey Price. But Price is doing pretty well, but Letang's on a better team. A team that actually won twelve straight games at one point. I'd give my All-Star vote and not Price, because Price hasn't really showed me he can be an elite goaltender. Until he proves that he can stop teams like Boston and Pittsburgh, it's Letang who's got my vote.

Three questions today unfortunately, since I don't have a fourth one. But I hope you liked the picks I made in this week's Wednesday Toss-Up. Keep track of more posts coming and I'll see you later, puckheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment