Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saints vs. Colts: My Pick


So it has come down to this. All of America will be sitting down in their living rooms and on their coffee tables, piles and piles of food stacked from one end of the table to the other. They'll be watching the Colts and Saints get together at 3:00 PST to battle it out for the ultimate prize. That's right. It's the Super Bowl, the granddady of them all. So who's going to win? The Saints have come a long way and they want to give something back to New Orleans after the Hurricane Katrina disaster, while the Colts have won one before and they have Peyton Manning at quarterback. Drew Brees leads a spectacular New Orleans offense. So you want to know my pick? Well, there are many of my friends who have picked the Saints, becaus the think that the underdog will always win, which was the case for the Giants two superbowls ago. But I'm not going to go to the underdog here. I'm picking the Colts, because I think they have the most complete offense and defense. Sure Dwight Freeney is injured and is questionable to play, but I think he will and he'll do an outstanding job. Peyton Manning will also be great in this game. So let's kick up the feet, gather some food, and watch the Super Bowl. It's Indianapolis Colts and the New Orleans in the Super Bowl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment