Monday, February 1, 2010

Bears' New OC Equals Mike Martz


Okay, first of all, I did not know that Mike Martz was still in the league. After he was fired from his job with the 49ers, I thought he would take one of those head coaching jobs in college football. Well, how wrong was I. He came out of a cave and took the job as offensive coordinator for the Chicago Bears. Well, here's what I will say. It'll be an interesting off-season for the Bears, especially Jay Cutler, who will have to cope with Mike Martz's system. Cutler did not have a great year last year, even though I think he's played well. But give Mike Martz a chance to turn his offense and Jay Cutler around. Just remember, he developed Kurt Warner into a terrific player and when he benched him, he made Marc Bulger a great player. He might not have done well with the Lions and 49ers, but I think he'll be able to turn around a bad Bears offense and change them for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment