Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The NHL is Back!!!

Hey, puckheads, how have you been? Upset? Dissatisfied? Doing pretty well? Well guess what, for those of you who are upset and dissatisfied, you don't have to be any longer. Yep, that's right. The NHL is back and you know what that means? That means more hockey and plenty more time to enjoy the world that is shooting, scoring, and saving. Heh heh. Well, since the NHL is back anyhow, I have ultimately decided to come out of my so-called "hockey retirement" to bring you some hockey blogging once again.



Now I know I did say that I was moving on to new things the last time I put up a post but I ultimately decided that it was time to return to the ice and start blogging about hockey once again. Why, you might ask? Well, as you know, I am a puckhead and I am in love with hockey. I just can't take my mind off it and so, after a long period of time without a hockey blog, it's back again.

I hope you're ready to bring in a new season as we get started with the end of the NHL lockout. Yes, that's right. Players and owners have agreed to a 50-50 split and that means more money for the owners but less money for the players. But I'll discuss these issues in another post. All we know is that hockey's back, the players are willing to play again, and businesses that lost money when the NHL was gone, is finally coming back with its fans and its support for its teams.

Let's gear up for a shortened NHL season. It may be only 50 games but the positive is that we love hockey and we love seeing it back. Hope to see you on the grind, puck heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment